Park Hyatt Zanzibar is the quintessential destination from which to experience the idyllic East African island of Zanzibar and embrace the rich culture, heritage and historical significance of the hotel’s location. Sitting majestically on the beachfront in the heart of Stone Town, a designated UNESCO heritage site, Park Hyatt Zanzibar provides the ultimate haven amongst Stone Town’s labyrinth of winding alleys, bustling markets, mosques and famed Zanzibari doors, featuring magnificent ornate wooden carvings. The town’s key attractions are easily accessible by foot including Forodhani Gardens, the Old Fort, the Old Dispensary, the Peace Memorial Museum, the Palace Museum and the House of Wonders.
The hotel is housed in two buildings, one of them Mambo Msiige, a building steeped in history, grace and mystique with a story dating back to the 17th century. A typical Zanzibari mansion, centered round a peaceful courtyard, a retreat from the summer heat, Mambo Msiige is a unique gem with architecture that embraces Swahili culture alongside Arab, Persian, Indian and European elements. The new and purpose built Zamani residence connects to Mambo Msiige, blending old with new, historic with contemporary.
From the spacious, elegant guest rooms, authentic cuisine and spectacular views to the oceanfront infinity pool, Anantara Spa, fully-equipped fitness centre and exceptional meeting, event and private function facilities, Park Hyatt Zanzibar offers both discerning business travellers and luxury holiday makers rare, intimate and unforgettable experiences. We look forward to welcoming you.
|GUIDE PRICE||Coming Soon|
- Located on the beach front in the heart UNESCO heritage site, Stone Town
- An intimate haven with captivating architecture reflecting Swahili culture and a unique blend of Arab, Persian, Indian and European elements
- 67 spacious guest rooms and 11 suites, combing contemporary style and timeless regional accents
- Spectacular views of dhow harbours and the Indian Ocean
- Unique dining concept with Zamani Residence, offering a range of spectacular, authentic cuisines
- Hotel partly housed in historically significant heritage building, Mambo Msiige, steeped in history, centered around a peaceful courtyard and adorned with magnificently ornate and intricate carvings
- Easy access on foot to Stone Town’s key attractions
- On the edge of stone Town’s labyrinth of windling alleys, bustling markets and mosques
- Oceanfront infinity pool facing the local beach
- Anantara Spa with a wide selection of body treatments, massages and hair salon
- Fully-equipped fitness centre featuring state-of-the-art cardio and strength training facilities
- Exceptional meeting and event facilities
- Flexibility to host discrete board meetings and small social occasions to elegant cocktail receptions, sophisticated weddings and stylish state functions